A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, April 14, 2005
my first day as a blogger!!!
Today was interesting. I finally got brave enough to set this blog up. After i finished i had to go get my daughter a tax form. we were suppose to work on her t-shirt she is making for a upcoming concert she is going to saturday.i am not to thrilled as it is slipknot(gasp), but she is 21 and can make up her own mind about music!!LOL
I worked on some crochet projects for my upcoming classes in may. Needed to finish those so i can do what i want to for a while. It is the cutest little purse for a child to make. I Will post a picture soon.
Also yesterday i got the most wonderful present. i had ordered some yarn off of e-bay, and the lady who sold it to me, also sent me a wonderfully huge cone of yarn.. i am waiting for the yarn to speak to me LOL, is so nice too, she is a sweetie.
Today was cold but nice most of the time. Makes me want to put some flower seeds in, but still to cold at night. froze the last couple of nights.
Well i think this is going to be a fun thing to do. anyone who wants to put their blog on my list let me know. i will do the same with you guys. Until tomorrow then. HUGS vicki


1 Comments:

Blogger vicki said...

hehe, age isn't the thing!!! i am old i guess though cause i love light rock, not scream rock, the concert is this weekend, and she wants me to help her finish it, but she didn't feel like it today and neither did i LOL. well i will let ya know how it was

Post a Comment

<< Home