A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, September 06, 2005
my afghan quilt

hi i made this for my hubby for his birthday, think he will like it? was fun to make. i have a few others i also want to do so maybe will get them done soon, if not there is always next year. today was pretty good, placed with the cats and worked in my garden. picked and froze more beans they are going to be so tasty come winter, i also have corn i am going to freeze. veggies are so expensive in the winter and with just a little work i can have them for summer prices. we bbq'd tonight. had t-bone steaks that i got for 4.00 a pound. we also had golden roasted potatoes and green, yellow and purple , yes purple beans. and the funny thing with the purple ones is that when they are cooked they turn green LOL, this years garden has been great. will be posting pics soon of my HUGE tomatoes. 3 over 15 in wooohooo. well until tomorrow. hugggggs


0 Comments: