A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2005
i need a hug
hi guys today i am feeling a bit teary eyed. last saturday my hubbys best friend died, we don't know what happened but that he was in ICU in the hospital. today as i read his obiturary that his family put in the paper, i cried again cause they listed hubby and myself as best friends and survivors of him. he was a special person , one we cared deeply about. he was out best man at our wedding as hubby was his too. so its going to be a sad day come thursday when they bury him. also as some of you know, my mil is in a rehab center, she isn't doing very good and can use some hugs and prayers too. i need a vacation. hmmmm hawaii sounds good LOL. take are and keep your chin up like i am. things can only get better right? hugs


3 Comments:

Blogger Micky said...

Just wanted to let you know I added your link to my blog.
:)
Sending good thoughts and lots of hugs your way!

Blogger vicki said...

thanks so much you guys, mil is doing a little better, hubby on he other hand is so devistated by his friend passing that i am very worried about him, funeral is tomorrow. i hope he can make it through it. thanks for being here for me. thanks micky, as soon as i figure out how to do that will add yours LOL hugs you guys love ya

Blogger Elizabeth said...

My prayers for you and your husband, especially on this day.

Post a Comment

<< Home