A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, August 03, 2005
supermall
today we went to the auburn supermall, i wanted to go back there as i remember them having some cool stores there, was i ever disapointed. the stores were so expesive there that i couldn't afford to buy anything if i wanted to, heck water was 1.50 for a tiny bottle. but hubby and daughter and i had fun whcih is the main thing. tomorrow might be heading to the beach, leaving my 2 kids home to kill each other LOL just kidding, but seriously will be the first time in years we went away by ourselves, something we need to do i think. hope you all have a good summer, mine is getting better.is suppose to be 94 tomorrow
to hot for me. love the sun, but is just to warm for me. well am off to have some ice cream and to work on my shawl(yes another shawl *sigh*) soon i will be making ornaments for the ornamnets exchange on crochetville, and also for my family and friends. is such a cool feeling when people ask for your ornamnets each year. is a tradition now with family and friends and hope to make it a tradition on the crochetville forum also. to all of you who have signed up, thanks so much, this is going to be fun. hugggs to all of you


0 Comments: