A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, September 08, 2005
my class went well today
i taught my crochet class today at joanns, i had 2 students and they both already have learned to crochet. am i a good teacher or what LOL one of my students was getting so frustrated, she was going to leave and i asked her to stay and told her i would give her extra help after class. i think that suprised her and also my other student cause they both made a comment about oh wow you don't follow the clock, well i look at it this way. i don't because of 1 reason and 1 reason alone. if my student is struggling then when its time for them to work on their project and make progess before the next class, they won't period. so i figure it this way, so it takes a few more minutes to sit and explain the stiches to them again and again, well if i can not do that then i am in the wrong profession.
also took dd's car into the ins co place to get a guestimate, well seems that our little hit and runner has still not contacted her company and they have been trying to get ahold of her since last friday when i called. the man said we have to wait to verify that she is at fault, i gave him the case number and told him verify it with the police, i want to get my car fixed now not 3 weeks from now, and of course she will not have a car to drive , maybe if she is nice to her daddy he will let her borrow his for more than just work.hehehehe, we can get a rental car at her ins co expense. so we will not have to go completely without. hehehe,
and now for my crocheting, i finished another poncho, again my own design and need to finish the shawl i have been working on. am debating though, am thinking about putting beads on it with fringe, might look good, depends on how i feel, but am thinking since it is a suede that it would look awesome as i beaded shawl or poncho. will keep ya posted. missed not talking to my friends on crochetville tonight although amber came on and i enjoyed talking to her. she is such a sweet person. well until tomorrow cause i am falling asleep as i type(hey you can still read it right?!!!) take care my friends and hugggggs to all of you


0 Comments: