A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2005
i have new cell phones!!!
today daughter and i went shopping for new cell phones for the family, i have been looking for quite a while, and had decided to go with verizon as they have a god family plan. looked at the different ones and found some which didn't break my bank account', and found 4 that i bought. they are so awesome, have everything in them, camera's text and picture messengers, voice command, EVERYTHING!!! i am soooo excited, now my dear darling daughter who today said mommys the best, has no excuse to not call me or text message me, (which was one of the reasons i bought new ones LOL) can't say oh my phone didn't ring LOL. will post pictures i take with my new "camera" soon hugs vicki


0 Comments: