A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, April 17, 2005
what a weekend
hello everyone, its now sunday, didn't get to post yesterday as the site seemed to be down. ahhh well its fixed now :) i had a great weekend. yesterday hubby and i went out to some friends house, we enjoyed watching a movie with them, shanghi knights, is such a cute show. and then came home and crocheted. before we went i made a nice dinner. we had bbq porkchops, ovfen roasted potatoes, fresh corn on the bob, and homemade bread with garlic butter. is soooo good, i love baking rbead, and italian herb is one of my favorites to make. i pretty much bake every day., Then this morning, my son suprised me by making brunch for us all. he is a good cook, course he learned everything he knows from me LOL hehehehe, just kidding. i sure do love to cook though. later i am going to put some of my favorite recipies on here. if anyone has a request for anything leave me a message. i have been cooking since i was 7 and thats a long time hehehehehehe
its still raining here, i know we should be use to it living in the great pacific northwest, but i have to tell you,. I HATE RAIN!!!!!! probably should move someplace sunny, but family is here so here we stay.

last night daughter went to the slipknot concert(eeeeeeek) but she had a good time, went to it with her boyfriend jeremy, who is a firefighter. i felt pretty secure with her being with him. she had a blast though so i am happy about that.am also going to try and get some pictures in here and my good friend anne(cajunwhacko) has been helping me, and for that i thank you anne very very much. well i hope ya all have a great day. am off to work on my special raok i am making, is almost done hehehehe, then shall be sending it on its way, when the person i am amking it for gets it then i will tell ya all what it is, cause don't want to spoil the suprise LOL hugs to you all vicki


0 Comments: