A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, May 20, 2005
can't wait for my new thread
hi i have to tell you i am getting so excited. my friends anne, tandy, and i are ordering from jackie on crochetville(she lives in the phillipians) and they have the most wonderful thread there, well anyways we all went in on a order and bought some thread. not just any thread, but the most wonderful colors i have ever seen and only 75cents american per ball. how cool is that. i have some ideas already for the thread, and i told tandy to just suprise me cause i can't choose. but i am getting a slug load of thread. hubby is going to kill me LOL oh well at least i will die happy LOL am getting something like 26 balls or something like that. OMG i can't wait LOL, i will keep you posted as i am so excited i will be waiting and waiting and waiting hehehehe, hope she ships fast. take care and everyone have a wonderful weekend. hugs
.


0 Comments: