A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, September 12, 2005
today was fun


today i spent the day just messing around. went shopping at the mall, only bought one thing and am so proud of myself, and that was not even for me LOl i found a purse for my mil, she is going to love it hehehe. when i got home i found a package with some of the yarn i had orderd. was from rodney who i can tell you rocks. he included some extra yarn for free for me as a thank you, is this cool or what. i have already started making another poncho out of the green chennile. omg is beautiful. i love it. so soft and such a great deal, i bought this off of e-bay and was over 2 1/2 pounds and only 4.00. for the whole cone, and shipping was so not bad at all. i love buying from him as he is such a fair person and has such wonderful prices. quick shipper too lol. well am off to bed as tomorrow am going to be busy . hope you all have a wonderful week. enjoy and keep smiling :) huggggs


0 Comments: