A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, August 14, 2006
yeaaaaaaaa
my daughter who i told you all about in the last post, is feeling alot better, hubby asked her what percentage she was and she said about 80 % so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, she ate a good dinner and in fact ate good all day today. i am so happy . i hate when my kids are sick, well when anyone in my family is but especially my kids. which include both 2 and 4 legs lol. today was a awesome day, hubby and son reconditioned the basketball court and my job was to keep the cats off till it dried HA HA, fat chance, merwyn decided she was going to walk where she wanted and to heck with the rest of us, so there were these little paw prints hehe, well friends am off to zzzzzzzzzz land as i am i realy tired too. so thanks once again good night for you all and hugss from me to you


1 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

Glad your daughter is better.
Cats do what they want to do.

Post a Comment

<< Home