A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, April 24, 2005
sleepy sunday
hi, hope you all had a great weekend. i enjoyed tonight talking with friends on crochetville. i am off to crochet on my teddy bear for work, he is going to be sooooo cute, will post pictures as soon as i get him done. the picture below is of my kitty boo who was stolen right out of my backyard right after the car accident, 5 years ago. i still miss him terribly.
today was nice and sunny and warm, and i was so tired from yesterday i slept all most all day, so of course tonight am not tired. LOL, suppose to be warm and sunny all week, which is awesome cause i want to get outside and maybe work with my flowers a bit. need to plant some seeds for my herbs too, hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow. take care hugs


0 Comments: