A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2005
wensday's wonders!!!!
hi today was a usual wendsnday, a nice sunny day. did i get a chance to go out and work in my flowers? no of course not. had to be a taxi driver today for mil. oh joy, but at least i know she made it to the doctor alright. he says she is doing better. which is a good sign.
i need to go out and work outside though, my poor flowers are soooo sad, they need someone, ME!!!here is a few pictures of my flowers from last year. i need to goand get some for this year; the one thing i love besides crochet is gardening. my cats were so funny today. kept nose kissing, which is unbelieveable as they hate each other!!!LOL, till later. hugs


0 Comments: