A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2005
how was your day?

my day was good, i almost finished the green chenille poncho am making. i love this yarn is so awesome. i got it off of e-bay and is so nice and such a bargain. over 2 pounds of chenille yarn for 4.00. not bad huh? tomorrow have my crochet class. my students are such fast learners.
itsy today was such a wacko, she tried to climb up my leg, can we say OWWWWWW, i scolded her and she pouted, seriously pouted. lol she is my joy i love her to pieces as well as baby and coast. well until tomorrow, i wish you all good health happiness and most of all time to crochet huggggggs


0 Comments: