A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, September 23, 2005
my latest projects




i finally got around to taking some pictures of some of the stuff i have been working on, the poncho is my own design as is all the rest of the things, i hope you all like the pictures. let me know what you think please hugggggs


2 Comments:

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Oh, I like that purse. Where did you find the pattern? I would like to get it. What yarns did you use?

Blogger vicki said...

thanks so much, is my own pattern and i used chenille yarn i bought off of e-bay, it cost me a whole 4.00 and i have already made 2 ponchos and the purse and have enough for another poncho and maybe purse too. i will e-mail you with the directions hugggggs

Post a Comment

<< Home