A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, September 15, 2005
ouchy


today i went to the dentist . he prepped my tooth for a crown and while it did not hurt then is hurting now. when i came out i decided i was a good girl and needed a treat. so i went to a yarn shop and bought myself some new yarn lol i got 5 skeins of a yarn called katia granada yarn, is like a silky ribbon yarn and the other yarn i bought was called fizz by crystal palace. i am planning on making myself a shawl with the granada yarn. it is kind of fancy for me , but i figure if hubby and i go out i might be able to use it.if not an always sell it. well am headed to bed as my back and neck hurt from being upside down for 2 hours and my mouth feels like someone punched me so till tomorrow hope your day is good. hugggggs


0 Comments: