A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2005
today was much better
today things happened that i am so glad about. we all know what i am talking about so am not going to go into details and rehash it all out, the thing i have learned from all of this is to keep my big mouth SHUT!!!! k enough said. today i cleaned house ick ick ick, and worked on a bit of a scarf for my kids class, but is so boring i quit. hehehe. corp wants me to make a flower pillow so guess that will be my next project for them. i am trying to figure out what to make for christmas presents too, my sisters are all going to get shawls, along with my mother., my brother i am thinking about making him some hotpads as he is always burning himself. hubby and kids i am not sure of,. there is some projects i would like to make but i really don't have the time right now. tomorrow have to take itsy and coast into the vet to get their shots and to also find out when we can have itsy spayed. she is not going to like it one bit poor little girl, but needs to be done as we don't need a kitten having kittens and is the right thing to do for her. my daughter is doing a little better after falling down those darn steps at her friends house. she is still limping around but is still going out so must feel better i think lol, that girl is gone more than i can count on 2 hands and 2 feet. oh to be 21 and free again, although i don't know if i would like to do that again, how about you guys would you like to be young again(if your older like me that is lol) next saturday not the one coming is my 49th birthday and i already am dreading the big 50 i told my dear darling husband if he pulls any stunts i am going to kick him in the butt, he did not want any fuss being made about his and i feel the same way lol.well am off to bed as i need to get up early and take the kittys in before i go to work, i have a class tomorrow and while it is only one student this time is going to be fun, she took my beginner class and is now ready to move on to new things i invited her to join us at crochetville. hope she does she is a really nice lady. i love teaching people to crochet. is so awesome when they ''get" it lol well until tomorrow for those of you who are in the florida keys and farther north keep safe and for those in the path of the storm i pray that you too will stay safe, please do not stay just for your homes, your life is worth much more. till later stay safe and have fun crocheting hugggggs


0 Comments: