A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, September 23, 2005
well baby is pretty smart

my cat baby was suppose to go and have her shots today, well since baby is over 10 now and been around long enough to know when something is going on, she took one look at my dd today, ate her food stuck her tail straight up in the air and went next door to see her friend and buddy my neighbor. lol well needless to say, tomorrow we will try again lol, it is amazing to me how smart our fur babies are. she knew when coast and itsy came home yesterday where they had been, she knows the name vet too so when we talk about it we have to do it like this v-e-t (spell it lol) but she is going to get them wether or not she wants to. is no different than when i took the kids in for their vaccinations.

working now on a really pretty nave blue chenille shrug. is so darn cute too, think i might give it to dd for christmas along with a matching purse and hat. speaking of christmas, i am trying to get as many gifts made as possible as money is very tight this year and i just can not afford to give to all the kids. i love to do it, but is to many to do with now. but if i can at least make them a little something at least they will have something to enjoy might also make my niece kate a shrug, she is off to college now her first year and she is all excited. my poor sis and the little ones miss her . but she is 18 and wants to go to school and be on her own. i am glad my kids did not do that as i could not have afforded it. at least with them living at home, defiently cut the cost of tuituion.which is high enough thank you, lol

tonight picked more tomatoes and a whole bunch of green beans. omg they are sooooo good, we will have them this weekend when we bbq.not sure what we are doing though. hubby said to me yesterday, not this weekend but next he wanted to go hang out with the guys. i said well thanks alot as next weekend is my birthday so he is not hanging out with the guys he can hang out with me lol well until tomorrow as i nod off into dream land. got up early again today :0( lol take care and make time to crochet hugggs to all of you my friends.


0 Comments: