A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, September 24, 2005
who is smarter lol
today my dd and i took our cat baby to the vet for her check up. let me tell you, that was one ticked off cat. she yowlled, scratched, tried to get out of the carrier, all because she knew she was going some place she did not want to be. but the vet said she was in awesome shape and that she is going strong for a 10 year old cat. she then sat as calm as can be while the vet examined her, gave her her shots. petted her and she was then much calmer. i know is hard for the animals to understand, but they have to be protected same as a child needs their immunizations. well she came out the victor though as i have a nasty scratch on my neck and a couple of good ones on my arm, but i cleaned them up and am not mad at her' well to all you furbabies lovers i hope that you have a great weekend and lots of fun this last weekend in sept. hugggggs


0 Comments: