A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, September 17, 2006
what is it




what is this creature that my littlest kitty brought me, can anyone tell me? lol. l let me tell you, this thing was big and had crawly legs with spikes and antenia when it moves up against something, come on all of you super slueths, fill me in on what is sitting in my rhodys now


7 Comments:

Blogger Keiyla Renee said...

That my friend, is a genuine Tomato worm, bane of my mother's existence.

Blogger vicki said...

oh ickkk, should i squish it now then lol i think its long gone, my baby kitty itsy was fussing with it and i think she had a snack. she is hilarious when it comes to bugs, eats them faster than i can squish them lol thanks for letting me know.

Blogger Trish said...

Actually, that is a tiger swallowtail butterfly larva. Please google it, it is a very beautiful butterfly. The horn is actually it's defense mechanism!!!! :) http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/butterfly/species/Tigersw.shtml or http://www.stephencresswell.com/s/XXX-03.html

Blogger vicki said...

oh its a good thing i saved it then, i put it in my rhodys and he burrowed away
i wondered aboutthat so didn't squish him
how cool is that butterflys next summer

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Yup, it's a tiger swallowtail butterfly larva. They are a beautiful butterfly.

Blogger jaclim said...

Happy Birthday, Vicki!!!! Hope you have a great one! hugsssss

Blogger vicki said...

thank you jackie, i am so not worried about turning 50, everyone is teasing me, but i am just a day older when i get there right? i tell myself this often and hope it is sinking in lol. thanks sweetie your a good friend hugs

Post a Comment

<< Home