A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, October 01, 2006
hey ya all
well today is the big day,. i am offically 39 and holding as my daddy always, said. gosh dad now i know what you meant lol not sure what i am going to be doing later after i get my required x amount of hours of sleep that i need (sure i do lol) today i got a awesome package from fran just for me for my b-day, she said that i didn't have to wait either so i gleefly ripped it open. inside were some fanatstic things, she made me a increble scarf and she sent me so many goodies will try and list them all tomorrow, jasmine tea,some beautiful jewled yarn
stitch markers you would not belileve how beautiful, she sent me patterns for some dragons, both knit or sewn, they are awes0me wickedly cool. she sent me the most awesome hand made stitch markers, with little charms, all tea related lol, since she knows what a tea addict i am lol, there was so much more, will post tomorrow
i am sure i am forgetting something so please forgive me fran, i will take a pic tomorrow and post it at here on my blog as well as other places i visit. hugs hom


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

happy birthday!

Post a Comment

<< Home