A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, April 25, 2005
mondays musings
today was a nice quiet day. worked around the house and crocheted. almost done with my bear for work, he is cute will post when i get him finished. enjoyed talking with friends on crochetville also. we sure have a good time.
as far as gardening, didn't get a chance but am hoping to tomorrow,. just thought i would post and say hello. sending my raoks off tomorrow. i hope the 2 people who are going to get them like them. hehehe,well till tomorrow. hugs


0 Comments: