A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, June 08, 2005
mamas home
i just wanted to let ya all know mama came home today. i am so tired tonight, but it is a good tired. as i know she is safe and now happy in her own home. doc says she is doing great and don't need to return for three months which will give me a well needed rest as i have been taking her every 2 weeks since janurary. just wanted to tell all of you who have been there for me and mama a big thank you. with you guys i felt so much better cause when i needed a ear, there was always one there. your the best bunch of friends a girl can have, and i thank you all from the bottom of my heart, and mamas too. LOL hugs


0 Comments: