A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, September 24, 2005
the end of the garden


tonight it came time to glean the rest of the beans out of the bean plant, then i it was time to pull the plants out which while for some mean nothing, what it means to me is that summer is over, fall is here, and that winter is not far behind. i realllllly do not like winter .mostly because well i don't lol sure it is nice to watch snow falling quietly down from the sky, but then when you have to drive in it,is another story. speaking of driving , today this moron in this ford f350 1 ton truck almost rear ended me, the car ahead of me slowed down to turn, and then exucuted the turn, well i had slowed way down as i knew other wise it would be a bad situation,. well as i slowed down, this huge truck came right up behind me,almost hittin me by about 1/2 inch. well something or one told me to look behind me and saw that he almost hit me and that it could be a terrible accident and we would have been hurt again. so when i saw him so close i stepped on the gas as if i had not he would have hit me moron drivers abound in my area. well until tomorrow, i am tired and need to go to bed, take care my wonderful friends huggggggs to you


1 Comments:

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Love them DUCK'S!!!
Glad the goof ball did not pop you in the rear.

Post a Comment

<< Home