A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, December 22, 2006
its finished wooohooo

i finally finished the jolly roger for my daughter for christmas, she is into the goth look and likes sculls at the moment(don't ask me why) but i saw it and she saw it and then i decided to make it a skull christmas, lol i have actually fould located several smaller skulls, i found earrings and tote bags and even purses and wallets, see told ya a skull christmas. i suppose alarge part of it has to do with the movies about pirates hehe anyways without farther adeu' here it is


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great I am sure she will love it!

Post a Comment

<< Home