A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, December 11, 2006
i did it woohooo
today i finished all of the angels i need for hubbys work, yes they are angels and i made 9 of those babies. now its my turn to make some for who I want. people who love my ornaments and wish for them every year, this is something i have done at christmas time for well over 30 years now, only 1 year was i unable to make and give my ornaments out and that was in the year 2000 when i was hurt in a car accident. although hubby helped me make enough that we were able to give those out. sooooooo to make a long story short, it looks like i will able to do it this year too wooohooo hugs ya all


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a lovely tradition Vicki, i am sure everyone loves getting your ornaments! we sure love our sparkly snowflaks!!

Post a Comment

<< Home