A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, November 30, 2006
sorry its been so long
hey ya all sorry its been a while since i last posted. gosh i almost feel like i am lost in space myself, we have had awful weather these last few days, first we had rain till we were floatin away, then the rain turned to snow and now we have freezing rain, oh joy another ice storm, grrrrrrrr, please don't get me started.

been working on some things for christmas, my dd's sweater which is coming along nice . have almost the whole front and back done. hubby thinks she will love it as much as i think she will, today she worked at the tacoma store, and actually listened to me and came straight home. she too felt it would be to dangerous for her to be on the road. thank god she used common sense. she was able to get her phone fixed. well dear friends i know this is short and sweet but i am dead on my feet and tomorrow i have to pay bills


will show ya some pics later, that i took of the snow. not much but the ice on it but thats more treacherous thn anything, hope that your night is full of ideas and fun and laughter enjoy this joyeous evening and i am so blessed to have such awesome and loyal friends. tonoght was so happy to talk with my mate jacqui, was talking to my newest friend shell and we all chated togeher, until we can chat again. god bless and keep you all love ya mates and merry christmas :)


2 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Good friends make the world go 'round! Merry Christmas to you too!

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad y'all have survived the bad weather.

Post a Comment

<< Home