A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, November 09, 2006
where has the time gone
gosh today i looked at the calender and i was so shocked that over a 1/3 of the week gone, we have had so much rain its just terrible. and now the meteroligest says that we are going to be slammed with another one. omgosh its awful


today went to circut city today and bought the new mcafee as my old one was drawing to extinction and since son needed one for his i just bought the one for 3 computers. i will get most of it back thank goodness lol. i refuse to ever use norton again. that was what messed my computer up so bad last year as i was not able to even get on the web, since the norton had over taken my computer and kept shutting it down, when contacted about it of course they denied responsibility, i have talked with so many people and i so wish i had known then what i know now. thank goodness there was no perminate damage. but i still hate norton and all of their policys. i talked with so many people that the same thing happened to them, what i would like to know is how they get away with denying they are reasonsibility, yet so many people have had it happen to them. oh well at least i found out before it totally killed my computer. some people were not so lucky . k about them but i still dislike them hehehe.


found out today all of the helmet liners have been delivered to afghanistan, and the responce is fantastic. so many of these troops could not believe that people here cared enough to give to them(with the helmet liners also was added many other goodies that my dear friend donna gets most of the credit, to you i bow my friend, donna included many goodies for these special heros we have, tooth brushes, dental floss, anything she could think to send to helpful to the wonderful men and women in the united states military.

now i have those done i have been trying to think of what to make now besides gifts, speaking of a new gift, did i tell you all about my special little grand niece i wish i could tell you her name but to be honest i can not remember what my sis told me, i am thinking it was emelia mae, if i can remember her name correctly. will find out before i send her a present, speaking of her gift, i am thinking of making her a darling little baby dress along with a blanket. or maybe just the dress, not sure how much time or energy i have. i also already have a darling little blanket already made, it is pink and has hearts all over it so might give her that as well as sending her the dress, who knows , maybe i will suprise them with both. wish me luck though since i can not remember;(thats a whole nother story hehe) i also am about 2/3 of the way on kristys sweater. i can't wait for her to get it, she is soooo into skulls, speaking of, today i got another tote bag from novelty creations on etsy.com it is the same material as the smaller purse i had made for her, the material is called skullfinity, hehehe, i am so happy this year with what i am getting for her and her brother, today i bought him 2 very nice handsome(he is a guy, nothing is pretty!!) sweaters, one is cardnial red(no it has nothin to do with the world series winners, its just the color of it cardnial red. also have one that is about a heather blue, soft but pretty(to bad son i said pretty lol) i also have boughten him a sweat shirt jacket style, he probably will like this one since he needs it.

today bought myself something i have been needing also, its a lumbar cusion and has some heat and vibration, AND let me tell you, it is awesome, best 12.00 i ever spent on myself

well on that happy little note am off here before i turn the whole pages into zzzzzzzzzz's hehehehe. hugs to you all and god bless and keep you. love ya all my maties


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ugh not more rain...
That is so great about your liners getting to their destination. It's a great thing you have done.

I gave up on nortons a long time ago. I use bit defender now, it works well for me.


Stay dry!

Blogger vicki said...

thanks kari it meant the world to me to make them and actually be able to get them to them for vetrans day, many thanks to my dear friend donna(buggaboosmommy) for shipping them to the troops for me :D

Post a Comment

<< Home