A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2006
my day ho hum
today was a usual boring day got up early, fed the fur babies and sent them to the rec roomexcept shadow who has a kennel all to himself(the other furbabies will have to do) did laundry, washed dishes, had to sit down cause my back went out. talked to my sister for a while, they are going to try and build a new house this next year. yea sis i am so glad.


omg, i was so good today, i went to both michaels and joanns and didn't buy myself ANyTHIng nada zip, got it all for my mate tammie who is down in the ozmans home(and no i don't mean the one and only ozzy !!!!) tammie hon, i was able to get what you asked for, how cool is that hon. will send sometime next week.


tonight shadow was so happy, we let him out early out of his kennel and boy did he have fun, we played with the bamboo stick and the crocheted strings i have tied on it, he ran up and down trees all over the yard. i think he favorite is the cedar tree, it is a different kind of cedar we have in our yard.

spent part of the day with mil, is sooo sad to see her like this, she is only 76 years old, yet she seems so much older . sleeps all most all of the time,, was also very confudsed as didn't even know my daughters name or age,. how come there is so much sadness in our worlds today.


i am tired and worn out,just thought i would pop in and blog, kari i cant ewait to hear about yarn school, i bet you guys had a blast



oh just to let ya all know i will soon have some awesome yarns listed on my blog here for sale very soon, remember the more you buy, the more you will get, and for those who don't know come check it out, you need something special? more special than you can find? just ask perhaps i have it and at a great price am having a great sale god bless and keep you always so godspeed and for those who need that extra push GET OFF YOUR TUSH AND GET BUSY HEHEHEHEHEHE. JUST KIDDING LOL I AM SO BAD LOL
for all of you bloggers out there i am hoping to get trish to help me, any suggestions about it i can make my blog more interesting yet, i know that there must be something i can do to snaz it up, trish darling, girl, get your thinking cap on and see what else you can do for this budding blog(all of the changes that were made, my buddy trish did it, thanks again honey, you did a great job, now to add more to it, i know i have alot to be thankful for, you are so special to me and don't know what i would do without you so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LOVE ya all night now hugs and god bless cya hehe


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your blog looks great, Vicki! Love the funky colors!

Are your fur babies dogs or cats?

Post a Comment

<< Home