A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2006
i am soooooooooooooooooo happppy

as some of you know, i made myself a goal originally to make 40 helmet liners, but since i turned 50 thought maybe i could make that many helmet liners, while i was doing this there were some who asked if they could help, of course, no problem, well with the help of 3 awesome people who made 7 helmet liners for me, i continued to crochet and crochet and i made 43 myself so today i sent the liners off to buggaboosmommy, who in turn is sending to her hubbys unit in afghanistan and they just happen to have 50 people in his squadren hehehe, so as i type they are on their way. i took pics and when i upload them tomorrow(am to tired to do it now) will show ya them soon.

had a pretty nice day although i am verrry tired tonight and am going to close, i hope ya all have a awesome day tomorrow all day, will blog more tomorrow after i get back from getting my meds


now to start on my dd's skull sweater and hat, also perhaps a purse. speaking of, i bought her this on etsy.com, well its not quite the one i wanted as the seller didn't have enough material to complete the bigger one so she is going to make the smaller one for dd. so now to go find it
brb hehe kk found it, how cool is this bag huh, she is into goth stuff right now and i can see her face light up like a million candles.


well ya all am off to bed soon, but before i go, just want to say thank you all of you for your support and care and love, also today i recieved some awesome b-day presents today from jacqui from down under. she sent me alot of goodies, but the one thing she sent to me which has my head spinning was a beautiful white opal ring for my 50th b-day, now how special is that, she even sent things for my dh, will take pics tomorrow of all the goodies. jacqui me mate, love ya darl hope ya all sleep good and wake with a smile on your face. god bless and keep you always hugs for you all


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What great birthday gifts, Jacqui is such a sweetheart.
Congrats on your liners being on their way!!
Cool bag!

Take care and have a good week!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 50th, Vicki!! Love the bag, so cute!

Post a Comment

<< Home