A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2006
boy was i good
today michaels had a awesome yarn sale, in fact all week long they are having it, i drove right by there. didn't even stop once, not once did i even go in there, what retrainst that was, and at walmart, even though i walked in the yarn aisle, i petted some, looking for a particular one for my new friend tammie in australia, but they didn't have what i wanted so i left, without yarn, is this the begining of my 12 steps towards addiction free of buying yarns? csn i do it again? will see tomorrow when i have to go to joanns for something,(not the one dd use to work in puyallup, but the one in tacoma hehehe,

today i felt like hell, back is hurting so bad can not hardly stand it lately.when i went to walmart today i was lucky and found a handicap spot fairly close to a store entrance., or so i thought, i no sooner stepped out of my car when i was verbaly assaulted about how wrong it was for me to par in a handicap spot. this man was probably in his early 60's, and looked a hell of a lot healthier than me, i wanted to slap him, i chose to ignore him and started walking towards the store entrance, when the employee there saw what was happening and since i shop there alot this particulat one and while i don't talk to every employee i do say hello to the greeters at the front. she asked if anything was wrong, this guy was still running his mouth off , so i told her my back was really bad today. she looked right at the jerk and said well honey i don't blame you for parking in the handicaped spot, i guess mr jerk face realized that i didn't use another persons placcard nor did i fake it so i could walk in there. it peeves me something fierce.. then to make matters worse, i got this awful horrible stabbing pain in the middle of my spine that ran around my spine into my hip down my hip into my leg and down my leg into my foot, it almsot knocked me over
i stood there and just gasped as the pain was so bad, do you think any one asked me if i was alright? not only did it cause me severe pain i almost fell, and when i looked up there was like 7 people staring at me. i felt like asking what am i a freak/ i mean i know people don;t like to get involved, but that was a bit much, alright enough complaining, just needed to vent and get that out of my system.


i chatted with friends tonight on line, ya know if it was not for my online friends, i would not have any, friends at all to chat with, everyone has their own work they have to do and their own problems, why bother to see how another person is., kk i promise no more
lol



am working on my daughters christmas present. i am making her the stitch and bitch happy hooker book that has the jolly roger sweater in it. its a skull and cross bones. also am going to make her a hat with that one.


well enoughfor tonight am tired and need bed,


hope all your nights are quiet and your days filled with happiness and joy, god bless you all, chat with ya all later my dear friends god bless and keep ya and happy hooking for ya all :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The world is getting colder and colder emotionally. No one wants to expend the time and effort to just be freakin nice once in awhile.
It's easier to judge and ignore rather than be nice and courteous.
*hugs* Hope you feel better.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm off to Michael's now, hehe!

Post a Comment

<< Home