A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, October 15, 2006
my weekend
i can not believe how fast the time is going. yesterday i did not do a whole lot other than bake and cook and do laundry ect. today i worked on my dd's christmas present. am making her the jolly roger sweater in the happy hooker stitch n bitch book. friday,i went all over looking for the newest edition of the crochet pattern a day calendar. NO ONE HAS IT!!! nobody, can you believe this, even costco who has all the rest of the stuff in my universe has none sitting here crying my eyes out!!!!

have not felt real good recently, my back and legs are so much worse, i am finding that even sitting with my legs up is not stopping the pain. i am very frustrated with this in the fact, my orthopedic surgeon who is one of the most kind and caring as well as being a brilliant doctor, has told me to my face there is nothing he can do for me. which made him very upset as he hates not being able to help others.


today worked on her sweater as i am running out of time, sent my reveal package out thursday for my secret pal, but since i have notheard from her i am going to assume she has not recieved it yet so will not say who she is just yet. hehe

i got my silk from regina at fiber freaks and omgosh, should have bought more of it hehe oh well at least i got 5 of them although already promised to another friend as she had ordered some on the ville and had been ripped off by a member who is no longer a part of any of the forums that she frequents, when i heard she had been ripped off i asked her if she still wanted some and she does so am sharing
with her

i got my bejewled crochet hook on friday was not disapointed at all, its a size g with beautiful layers of swirled blues and greens and has a little golden frog on it. frogs i love, dang it i forgot to say that on my interview for the christmas holida swap. oh well thats alright, i will have the chance later if i am lucky enough to get picked by someone special hehe

can't wait to hear from kari how yarn school was. i so wished i could have gone sometime.hope ya had a great time kari


i bought some daffodil bulbs the other day got 40 of them for 5.00 cause it was a big package and it normally was 10.00 for the pack, but as i said they were 50% off and i am so lucky.... now to get some tulips and such.



well its later that i thought and i really need to work on the sweater, i am about done with half of the front and am getting excited thinking how she is going to like it.. oh and i made a new friend in ozland her name is tammie and i think we are going to have a blast enjoying each others friendships. speaking of frienships my dear, i am sorry if i missed you tonight on the chat room at yahoo. was busy with a few other things hon, will chat tomorrow with ya tammie


well its almost bed time and i am beat, so for all of you out there in blog land. i bid you adea. sleep good and be kind to yourself and one another. hugs and god bless


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm home, tired but home will post pics later. Yarn school ROCKED.
I learned tons!

Post a Comment

<< Home