A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, October 22, 2006
my sunday
hey ya all. today i was totally wiped out, i am still extremely tired as to how my days have gone. i did not get to bed untill after 5 this morning as my daughter who is still on my mad list did not get home until almost 5 this morning, and boy am i pissed, i sat and called her cell phone over and over and over until i got her eventually going on 5 am, i needless to say threw the book at her and asked why she had no compaision as to why her dad and i were very worried, even called all the area hospitals, little brat LOL

worked on the jolly roger sweater again but i wonder if i will want to give it to her anyways. i am very tired tonight and hurt pretty bad so will blog tomorrow, shadow was very happy tonight to see us anyway hugs


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

*hugs*

Blogger Hilary said...

5 am? Dang! I hope you're feeling better, and got your rest. Have a good Monday (if that's even possible, lol)!

Post a Comment

<< Home