A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, October 21, 2006
what a day
today i got up not knowing what i was going to do for the day. hubby was planning on working in the yard, i had been invited well we both were invited to our neighbors sons wedding, but hubby does not do weddings period. would not matter who, except perhaps if our kids get married and then wether or not he wants or not he is going and wearing a tux or i will sit on him
LOL LOL lol
anyways my other neighbor called and asked if i was going to go as she did not know any of the people there and said if i wanted to go she would drive which is a blessing for me , i said yes i had been planning on going to it but just the wedding as i didn't know if i could make it to the reception or not, it was a beautiful wedding and i cried lol, i have known the groom since he was in 1st grade hehe, they made a beautiful fammily together as she has 2 kids of her own. so now there are 4 of them hehe, after the wedding was over my neighbor asked if we were going to go to the reception and i asked medori my neighbor who i was riding with, if she wanted to go and she said yes that would be fun but to let her know if i needed to leave, so we went to it and enjoyed ourselves, was nice to get out for a bit, even if i did feel like hell. and looked almost as bad, i seriously need to lose some weight, but have no clue as to how to do it as i don't eat that much now. anyways back to the subject, we enjoyed ourselves and had some goodies and there was a nice buffet, so ate and we talked briefly with the bride and groom and also our neighbors. then we came home and i was glad to get here too.

while i was gone . hubby was doing yard work, and boy did he do a nice job, the cedar bushes needed to be trimmed a bit since they were so tall and if we have alot of snow it will break them down

well i saw the time and decided to feed the fur babies, you would think one would be happy to have dinner on time, but oh no not my cats, they strutted around me as if to say WHERE WERE YOU!!!! So we put coast in the rec room and blocked the kitty door and let shadow out after he had ate, well all was fine for a while when all of a sudden i saw shadow spurt into a run and i was afraid he would go over the fence, but it was worse, somehow coast had gotten out and shadow went after him with all he had, poor coast, he is such a peace loving cat and for shadow to attack him , well he didn;t know what to do so he ran under my car and pressed himself up next to the tire and stood his ground, well i tried and tried to get shadow finally he came out from under the car far enough for me to grab him, i had to almost sit on him to make him stop. this sucks i hate them fighting all the time and its all shadows fault., so i had to put him back in his kennel, he didn't understand and was crying pitefly, but coast was still scared and would not come out from under the canaopy, poor baby. so you can see how my day went. medori my neighbor who gave me a ride has asked if i want to go out to lunch next week, sounds like fun i told her. so will see

tonight though i am really paying the price for tackling shadow, funny thing, tonight when i went to put him in the garage as thats whre he sleeps cause its so cold outside and i have to seperate them. grrrrrrrrr, poor baby cuddled right up in my arms and went to sleep, he was sleeping so hard he was snorring lol silly boy.


so today was fun, yet a royal pain. i need a vacation any one have a idea as to how i can get one hehehe.

still working on my daughters sweater and also was given some awesome yarn today i got in the mail from my pal sue, hey you girl i love it sooo much, for those of you who don't know what its for, sue suprised me for my birthday, hehe its modedea ariel 10 skeins and she also made me a market bag for when i go to the market. thank you sweetie, you guys spoil me rotten and i love ya all. well guess i should get off here and get some rest, need to put my legs up before they get to be hurting so bad that nothing helps,. so i bid you a good night or good morning which ever the case may be lol god bless and keep you all.am back to crocheting the jolly roger sweater for dd for christmas. i hope she likes it. hugs to you all

oh and i should be having the yarn listed soon, for some reason the pics i took didn't work on my camera for some reason, so have to reshoot them dang it i did it so nice too soooooo please have patience as i will soon get to it, hugs all around


2 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Your poor kitties! Poor you! Are you feeling any better today? It sounds like it's been pretty nice out in your neck of the woods, that's good. It's been nice here, too, but you can definitely tell it's fall. I miss talking to you! Stop by my blog sometime and drop me a line, I've finally updated it after 8 months, lol. Have a good one, sweetie, and feel better. :hugz:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a busy day.

Hope your body recovered from having to tackle Shadow.

Sounds like a nice wedding.

Post a Comment

<< Home