A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, October 25, 2006
wensdays wunderings
today was a bla day, didn't do much, took a dvd back to costco because somehow(please don't ask me how i could be so dense) i picked up the wrong one so needed to take it back, as i was standing in line, ahead of me was a guy who had bought a bottle of vitamins back in april, he had brought them back today to exchange them for a "fresher" bottle LOL, it was all i could do to not laugh. some people really have nerve, i mean we are talking 6 months peeps. sheeeesh, so anyways as the lady was trying to explain to him how it could not be done, since it was so old, and that as long as the only reason that he didn't want it was it was not as fresh LOL LOL LOL, some people really are gutsy.

after costco i had to go to the drugstore to get my prescription filled(hey isn't that part of a stones song?) lol anyways i needed to go and pick it up today only took me 3 freaking days to get it. i mean how hard is i for the nurse to answer the fax. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr



so after i did that i went to the auto place to get the tabs for my sons car,(what a nice mom i am), then decided to come home and go on my suzee homemaker routine. i baked corn muffins in the cupcake holder, and tried to decide what wonderful culinary dish i would prepare with my two hardworking hands for my dear daahling hubby tonight. he has been complaining i haven't been doing my wifey things and cooking said meals for him., umm honey its like this i feel like somethig the cat drug in and i don't want to bake and cook when i don't feel good, so anyways today i decided i felt well enough to try and make a differet dinner, so while i have been contimplating what to make i decided something with chicken,,


now while i look through all of my things in my cupboards i found some canned chicken breasts, yup you heard right,,canned chicken, so i opened both cans and put in a fry pan with some flaked onion, sliced carrots and celery and let it simmer for about half a hour, making sure that there was plenty of juice simmering, all the while, then i got a wild hair up ny rear and decided to make the corn muffins. while i enjoyed them alot, they just don't seem to have the taste i remember. maybe its because they are missing the honey on the muffins. yup that must be it hehehe anyways then added egg noodles and let it simmer till noodles were done, it was good people hehe, yea me



today also worked on mu dd's jolly roger sweater. i need to finish that asap as i want to make her some more things.


today i got my tax refund in the mail from the county,, let me tell you that felt good knowing they realize because of my disability i don't not only have to pay more, but i actually got a few hundred back from what i had paid, because of my disability and our income being so low. how is that awesome yea jumping up and down in cyber space



this was all done on about 3 hours of sleep as last night in the middle of the night all of a sudden, i kept hearing a beep. every 5 minutes. if that, seems to me it was closer than that, anyways i would fall bac asleep beep, sleep beep went on alll dang night long, stupid smoke alarm batteries were low, so it was worn low, bout 5 am this morning hubby disconnected the stupid thing, i said THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much dear. hense the nice dinner which by the way he loved very much, either that or he was starving lol


so my friends and family i am signing off my dears as i am tired as heck and need some sleep, now to call dd and find out the time she plans on being home as this old lady needs her sleep especially now that i am getting to be a senior citizen hehehe, so i bid you all a good night and a god bless and keep you always , till we meet again in blogland or anywhere else. lock up the smoke alarms and slip into dreamland and lose myself in a good dream(hawaii sounds good) night all god bless , hug one another and don't be mean be nice hugs to ya all :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your dinner sounds good. I always put just a tad of sugar in my corn muffins/bread with the dry ingrediants, it always gives it a better flavor.

Blogger vicki said...

thanks kari, that sounds like a good idea. i dont know why they just are off for me for some reason., although they are almost gone anyways so if i want one i better snag it fast hehe hope your day is good hugs

Post a Comment

<< Home