A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Sunday, November 19, 2006
sunday's musings
today was a bla bla day. i baked cookies, did laundry, played with shadow, and slept the rest of the day. i woke up about 2 pm and saw that shadow was without food so got dressed(no i still was not dressed) and went out and spent some time with him, he is such a loving boy, at night he snuggles into my arms and goes to sleep with me holding him, baby was acting wierd and i am worried about that since she never acts strange unless something is going on. hope that i am wrong.


i crocheted some more snowflakes for my swap partners as well as the other thing which i am not saying since some might read my blog. so nananananana
lol,

tomorrow have sooo much to do, bills to pay food to buy, and packages to send. yep i got to get a couple sent as i promised i would, for those who have bought its coming margerate i promise it is coming

lol, just have been so darn busy i have not had time hon will get it sent as soon as i can. hopfully by wensday.

i now have the task of finding a tad bit more room in my craft area, since the room is full now am finding hotspots for me to stash the rest. once i have out of here (dining room) i don't want to hear one more complaint against my "mess" mess indeed is nice yummy yarn that i can't get rid of at all, this last year i think i have given over 10,000.00 worth of yarns lols. most of which i have given the nuns but also some to those of you who paid for the shipping and trusted me enough to send it. i did send it as soon as i got the money as all of you who bought from me knows.


anyways i hope ya all have a great week ahead of you and enjoy our special holiday of thanksgiving and i know that not all of you do, but for those of you who do, many blessings on your holiday and may god bless and keep you always, ciao my dear friends love ya all:)


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thinking of you at Thanksgiving and asking God to bless you abundantly,love you dearly, watch over you always.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Blogger Hilary said...

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Blogger vicki said...

michelle and hilary, thank you both sweeties for being my friends. god bless you and keep you both and i hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving and don't eat to much turkey hehe love ya both

Post a Comment

<< Home