A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, December 04, 2006
the count is on
well my friends , the countdown is on, on till that magical moment that always hits on december 25th, cultivating in all of our hard work, blood sweat and tears.


this christmas i told myself, i was not going to stress about anything, so if th packages don't quite get wrapped like a proffesional , if my fudge doesn't get cut and wrapped until after christmas, if that one package you truly wanted from me didn't happen, well guess what, it does not matter!!!! i celebrate christmas to celebrate gods only son being born and brought to this earth at a way for all of us to come together and worship in his name. christmas is not about how many people did you wrong, but about how you were able to forgive and forget. and move on in your life, not to get me wrong, i do still spoil the little stinkers, well little and bit by bit i gatheres round items i think my nieces and nephew who will love what i give them, for my son who went all out today and helped his dad bring the christmas tree and then string lights on until they shined so loud it made my day i come true, christms is about giving and not about wanting for others to give to you, soooooo not happeneing in my neck of the woods..



christmas fudge has always been a staple in our family and my gift to you is to share with you, my hogs delight truly is a special fudge enjoy my friends and god bless you all and hope you enjoy my special fudge., hog s delight
HOGS DELIGHT !!!

2 Cups walnuts broken

2 jars marshmallow crème

3 small pkgs of chocolate chips 18 0z

4 big hersheys bars, I use the special dark chocolate with 2 and then 2 with milk choco with almonds

¼ tsp salt

1 tblsp vanilla
set aside


in med sauce pan, add 1 can evaporated milk and 4 ½ cups sugar, 1/4 cube butter

boil 4 ½ minutes in the large bowl(I recommend not using glass as the sugar milk mixture is really hot and can cause breakage I know it happened to me lol


pour hot sugar mixture into the bowl with the other ingredients and mix until smooth,grease pans with butter then spread in large cake pan(or 2 if they are smaller, I use one size 10x13 and on 11x 14, if you have a larger pan can be put into it to avoid dishes but I sometimes even have had to add another 9x9 dish, so anything that will hold it and also depending on how thick you want it, I try for about 3/4in as that’s a lot to put in ones mouth all at once and I find most people do hehe


bon apetite 


4 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Oh, that fudge recipe sounds delicious! I'd totally try it except I've never seen any marshmallow creme that's vegetarian, it seems to always have gelatin. :(

Blogger vicki said...

oh hon i am sorry, i have other recipes without marshmellow cream, will send ya some

Blogger Unknown said...

Your fudge recipe sounds sooooo yummy I'm going to have to make some to give out for Gifts of course I'll be saving some for me LOL

Blogger vicki said...

hehehe, glad you like the sound of it michele, its good stuff lol

Post a Comment

<< Home