A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, November 30, 2006
tag your it
i got this from kari's blog dogwood dreams thanks kari


a meme
Posted in Quizzes, Jokes, and Emails, Oh My! | | November 27, 2006 @ 9:42 pm | by Kari
MEME from Hooked on String

RED
1. Closest red thing to you:my dr pepper can
2. Last thing to make you angry: stupid drivers
3. Do you have a temper: yuppers!
4. Are you a fan of romance: yes just not real mushy stuff

ORANGE
1. Closest orange thing to you: my socks

2. Do you like to burn things: Candles, incense,
3. Dress up for Halloween: no
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person: yes i think i am
5. Do you have anything against redheaded people: no, in my other life i was a redhead lol

6. Are you usually full of energy: after dr. pepper
YELLOW
1.Closest yellow thing:my hat
2. The happiest time[s] of your life:when i married my husband and had my children
3. Favorite holiday: Christmas
4. Are you a coward: no
5. Do you burn or tan: tan
GREEN
1. Closest green thing to you?: my dragon lamp
2. Do you care about the environment: of course, i recycle everything
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now: no
4. Are you a lucky person:I am the luckiest person alive. i am loved by my family and friends and i feel very very blessed
5. Do you always want what you cant have: NO
6. Do you like being outdoors: Yes.
7. Are you Irish: i have a portion of my heritage thats irish but i am a american
BLUE
1. Closest blue thing to you: purse
2. Are you good at calming people down: i try to be
3. Do you like the sea: i adore the sea, wish i could live there always
4. What was the last thing that made you cry: seeing a child being abused and no one did anything
5. Are you a logical thinker:yes
6. Can you sleep easily: no

PURPLE
1. Last purple thing you saw: my daughters coat
2. Like being treated to expensive things: no
3. Do you like mysterious things: no
4. Favorite type of chocolate: all
5. Ever met anyone in royalty: I met princess di and prince charles in vancouver bc
6. Are you creative: I think so

PINK
1. Closest pink thing to you: nothing i hate pink

2. Do you like sweet things: sometimes but not alot
3. Like play-fighting: no
4. Are you sensitive: yes unfortenetl i usually pay for it
5. Do you like music: yes all kinds
white
1. Closest white thing to you: my sweater
2. Would you say you are innocent: me? rotfl lmao
3. Good at keeping the peace: I try
4. Do you like to play in the snow: Yes..
5. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist: no

BLACK
1. Closest black thing to you: tv remote
2. Ever enjoy hurting people: no
3. Are you sophisticated or silly: Silly
4. Would you like to go to space: yes
5. Do you have a lot of secrets: doesn't everyone

6. What is your favorite color: blue and red, but love all colors
7. Does the color you wear affect your mood: sometimes

tag you’re it


0 Comments: