A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, December 20, 2006
wow i am sooo lucky
been a couple days since i blogged, been so darn busy i don't know where start. i guess at the beginning lol, today son woke me abour 9 ish this morning, I WAS MAD!!! til i realised they were probably hungry, so off i went to get my hungry cats food for them, well anyways i fed them and got started on my day i have been running around in circles, knowing i had a ton of stuff to do yet not doing it, so i finnaly was able t, almost finish cleaning the house, i figured i better get some of the raoks out so i did that and now am done pretty much until after the new years

well today i finally did it, i managed to get all of the cards out, well made out, tomorrow they get mailed, also finished the angels and also made the ever alusive fudge done yipiiiiiiieeeee,, so now thats done. got hubbsters crew's stuff ready, tomorrow , next its crochet till i am done with the sweater sleeve for daughters jolly roger sweater, and no i am not don't yet, but i will be, if i have to wrap it up half done and give it to her bewahahahahaha, naw its almost done, heck i haVE 4 MORE DAYS LEFTs HAHAHAHAHAHAH


not much else going on, just thought i would pop in and say hello. will blog more tomorrow god bless you all love ya too


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am sure you'll finish the sweater!
Cannot wait to see pics!

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Hey there Miss Vicki.........hadn't forgot ya girl friend, I have been sort of busy on my end to.
Wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas your way if we don't touch base before then.
Love ya youngin
and huggss

Blogger vicki said...

i did it i did it, all but the hood and am going to let her see if she wants a hood of not. i will be posting a pic tonight, hey kath merry christmas to you also my friend and god bless, you too kari hugs to you both

Post a Comment

<< Home