A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, January 12, 2007
baby its cold outside






this morning the warm tempture of 14 degrees greated me, as i sit here typing, i am shaking from being outside to long, need to warm up big time.


i slept pretty good, but then i was like a wooly blanket, had my jammies, and then sweatpants and sweat shirt then put my poncho on from fran and my shawl from trish and my shawl from tammie. hehehehe, i was toasty , especially with the warm quilt i had and also 2 heat packs, hows that for brrrrrr


i only slept that way for a while though cause i got to hot, then started sweating the layers away. course that helps lose weight too so it isn't hard to make myself warm up like that. shadow wanted out for about 2 seconds. he felt the cold and meowed and ran back into his carrier in the garage. he is a smart kitty, i am worried about a stray hubby saw at work, its just a tiny little thing,but he was not able to catch it, with temps in the teens and probably alot colder last night, i am worried something might happen to it. hubby says it can get under the building and stay close to the furnace so am happy about that, but am still worried about it. why do people just "lose" their animals, those fur babies have a right to be taken care of and not dropped at a government building that is not set up for them
, it just frustrates me, especially when they can drop it off at the humain society and make sure these babys are taken care of them since its a no kill shelter now THANK GOD
working on my projects as much as possible, but i think i caught a chill yesterday and its hard to make my fingers move good because of the arthritis, thank god for voltaran emugel. jacqui my mate, YOU HAVE NO IDEA, how awesome you are. when you told me about this cream i thought sure i will try it, but i had tried so many before but never heard of it, but oh so willing to give it the old college try, and to my amazment and wonder (no to mention i wanted to jump up in down, course that would have made me hurt more.


i am soooooooooooo tired of winter and we are not even a month into it, grrrrrrrrrrr
hubby was talking about heading to the beach for the weekend, but so far have not found a decent motel to stay in, besides thats a longggggggggg ways away should we be needed for some reason, fil said he fell so i hope he is alright, told him he needed to be more careful after asking him if he is alright, he was laughing about it so am going to assume he is alright, he also didn't have any snowmelt, he said no and he didn't want any, i won;'t use it here of course because of the cats, would be bad for thier skin should they lick them.

well am off to work in the house today, course might wind some yarn instead hehehe, take care all of you my friends, god bless and keep you all. stay warm and safe all who have cold weather.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brrrr... your cold is coming our way hot and heavy or would that be cold and crisp? hmm... either way it's coming. Stay warm, any way y'all can get some food to the stray? that will help even a little.We use birdseed here for ice. It helps for traction and is great for the birds!
I haven't had much chance for crafting myself lately, time is just never enough any more.

I hope you have a peaceful weekend firned. Stay warm!

Blogger vicki said...

i hope when it gets there hon, its not to bad at all , try and make just a few mintues to yourself, trust me , it makes life sooo much easier hugs my friend,hope ya have a fantastic weekend

Post a Comment

<< Home