A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, December 22, 2006
december days
today was the official first full day of winter and i am soooooooooo not looking forward to it,

well this evening as i sit here blogging i am thinking about the crew of the blackhawk helicopter which went down just east of enumclaw, sadly 3 brave soldiers lost their lives in another training mission, i pray for their families that while they might not be out there in iraq or afghanistan or someplace, those men didn't die in vain.that people realize training accidents are just as bad as being in combat because they are training for combat. i am very saddened by this happening 2 young boys saw it happen, i can't imagine seeing something of that magnitude of and not having problems dealing with the stress of knowing someone died in that crash. its just sad


i know i would carry that with me the rest of my life, i pray for the family members and the 3 who lost their lifes, rest in peace brave soldiers

i think this year alot of people are cutting back, yet i saw on the news tonight about a women who boarded a bus in spokane who handed each passenger a envelope with a 50.00 bill in each one. all told it was a very happy thing. i feel so awful this year that while i try and do what i can,its no where near what i use to do, but guess its better than nothing.things this year have just been so bad i wish it was better


i had a scary moment today when my hubbys hip popped out of joint and he fell down,. it scared the crud out of me and i almost had a heart attack myself, had to yell for my son and between us we were able to get him back on the couch, says that his leg is seizing up so i started massage it, it finally let the cramp loose. oh man i felt bad for him i just felt so dang helpless, knowing if he got down on the floor, that i would have to call 9-11 thankfully he was fine but still a tad sore.

my poor dd she made the mistake of not paying enough attention to the hours posted, she was suppose to work from 8:30 am to 1 pm she thought, well they asked her last night if she could work a little earlier around 7 so off to work she went at 7 am, just to find it was not till 7 pm, luckily the manager had her work till 11:30 this morning then she is back there tonight a so she went back at 8:30 till closing., which i hate that shift as its dark and not many people around, but she walks out with security or her fellow coworkers. poor kid she has not had a decent rest in so long, hopefully soon.


i hope everyone i raoked and sent to got their stuff only 1 person so far has said she got it so am hoping that they all get it by tomorrow. the mail is sooooo slow
well am off to get some rest, i wish you all the best of the holidays merry christmas for those who celebrate for those who celebrate yule, happy yule, happy hanukkah,happy kwanzah happy whatever you celebrate.


god bless and keep you always. hugs and love ya all dear friends.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicki, you have spread much joy with your firends online, that is way more than you believe. And much more important than moneygifts.
Have a peaceful Christmas and hope you and your hubby are feeling better and your daughter gets some rest and do please have a wonderful Christmas. Bless you!

Blogger vicki said...

awww thank you kari, your such a sweetie. its funny how sometimes life just grabs ya and makes ya take notice. guess this was my year. hoping that next year will be better for all of us. i wish you and david and your little angel boy a wonderful merry christmas, may it be filled with laughter and love and special moments that you can cherish the rest of your life. god bless and take care. love ya my friend

Blogger Hilary said...

I hope you have a merry Christmas, hon! Also, I hope you realize just how much you mean to your online buds. Have a great Christmas and New Year, k? Oh, and I love the way the Jolly Roger sweater turned out! *Big Christmas hug*

Blogger Unknown said...

I m doing some Christmas caroling to my online friends

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Ano y Felicidad.

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom- of my heart.

Hope that Santa treats you really good this year and that your surrounded by loved ones!

Your daughter is going to LOVE her sweater great job

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Glad hubby is OK and 911 was not needed. You have had one more year girl!
I also ditto BIG TIME what Kari said, you are truely one of the best.
And me sing a Christmas carol to you............awwwwwwww, well I would you know, but I don't have a voice as pretty as Michele and all it would sound like is a bunch of caterwalling....LOLOL!
I love ya old woman............
You and hubby have a wonderful Christmas and we'll be there with you in spirit :)

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Hey lady, I found this really nice card and am sending your way.
I hope you enjoy :)

http://ecard.ashland.edu/2004admission/index.html

Post a Comment

<< Home