A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2005
tuesdays message
hi how ya all today, its a nice bright sunny warm day out today. about time i say!!!!i so can't wait for spring to warm up, already told the family for mothers day, i want plants. and lots of them. i enjoy my gardening as much as i can now. isn't wuite the same, but hubby was so sweet and made container gardens for me, so now am able to play in the dirt to my litte hearts content.
last night i finished 2 12 inch squares i m doing for amber on the forum for a girl she knows. that just lost her mom to breast cancer. figured i could whip some out for her. seem to go by pretty easy too, so will make some more before sending them off. well until later. hugs


0 Comments: