A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2005
wendsdays update
hi, today was another nice warm day. worked outside for a tiny but but had to stop because of my back hurting. thats the hard part of my days. but i deal with it.i also spent part of the day chatting with my friends on crochetville. they are awesome!!!!!!i was able to talk with karen in england and also kimberly in belgium,and my friends tandy who lives in washington state along with me!!!!! the web is a awesome place!!!! baked some cinnamon rolls today and also grilled chicken, and made homemade french fries, and salad for dinner. was pretty good. also baked some italian herb bread, hubbys favorite bread.!!!!!!!can you tell i like to cook and bake!!!LOL well until tomorrow. hugs my friends


0 Comments: