A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Wednesday, June 08, 2005
we have kittens!!!
today when i came home from mamas house i heard this little meowing coming from our woodpile. i thought oh no not again, as it seems like every year we have kittens take up residence there from the neighborhood ferril kitties. as i was standing there looking, out popped a littl gray/black baby kitten, i would say maybe 3 or 4 weeks old. he saw me and instead of being scared, he came right up to me, i didn't pet him though as he is a wild cat and i wanted his mama to move him along somewhere else besides my woodpile LOL, well after being chased around the yard by this kitten, i came in the house. i looked out a few minutes later to see if it was still around, and i found it chasing east coast , my siamese around the yard, was sooooooooooooo funny, this little bitty kitten was chasing my full grown cat around the yard, he was afraid of it, as was baby my female kitty. is tooooo cute and funny so thought i would share and give ya all a laugh LOL hugs


2 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I would love to come home and find a bunch of kitties! Lucky you!

Blogger NewLifestyle said...

Hi there, it's just me, wanted to post in your blog. If I lived near you, I would get that little blue eyed cuttie. Glad all is looking up your way. Talk at ya latter.

Post a Comment

<< Home