A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Friday, August 12, 2005
good news
today auntie called me and said the cancer doc said they the docs who said the cancer was the very agressive kind and hard to treat were wrong, her tumor is about 1 cm in size and she is going to have a lumphecotomy and radiation only in the area where the tumor is at. this is awesome news. thanks so much for all your prayers you guys are the best huggggggs


1 Comments:

Blogger Ulla said...

What a good news.
To many have aggressiv forms and have a lot of unhappiness and pain and...

It would be very nice to have a personality swap of Christmas ornaments with you.I read about it and I think I can't resist ýour offer.We were chatting some hours ago
Ulla in the north of Sweden
ullafr@hotbrev.com
www.textilejoy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

<< Home