A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, August 09, 2005
i can not believe what i did today
today i was picking blackberries to make a yummy blackberry cobbler as i have been so hungry for it. well as i was picking them i reached for one and lost my balance and fell hitting my back and rear on a cement block, then twisted around and hit my head on the woodpile, and what broke my fall was these huge blackberry canes that had stickers from hell on them, my poor body is all scratched and bruised up, i called for help for 5 mintues. no one came except for my kitty "baby" she wanted to make sure her mama was alright) and i struggled to get up finally making it after at least 10 minutes finally acheiving success, and then tripped and spilled all of my berries on the ground. while you think why not just pick them up, i did with the ones i could do as the thing is they were reallly ripe and juicy and when they hit the ground they squished. i was able to save enough for cobbler, but now am not hungry for it LOL, hubby keeps bugging me saying he wants to take me to emergency, i said for what, they won't do anything. so today am NOT in a good mood lOL was a site believe me. never again,. next time the darn kids can pick the berries LOL hugggggs


4 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Vicki-

What a brutal summer it has been for you. My suggestion is you never leave the house again!

Hugs!!!!

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Jeez Vicki! Hope you feel better soon. What a nightmare and all for the love of cobbler! Eat a really big piece. You deserve it!

Blogger Heather said...

Oh you poor thing! I am so sorry to hear about your fall. Something to smile about...a package is coming to you, shipping it on Friday!

Blogger vicki said...

thanks everyone. i am doing alright although my body is protesting. i made the cobbler today and ate a HUGe piece LOL lady linoluem, no more for me though. deneen, hubby said the same thing LOL seems i have been very accident prone this summer. hmmmm maybe cause i am stressed and not paying attention . thanks again, heather i can't wait hehehe, i love suprises LoL hugggs to all of ya

Post a Comment

<< Home