A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Monday, August 08, 2005
prayers needed please
i just found out my wonderful auntie has breast cancer, i need all your prayers for her. the doctors are not encouraged as it seems to be a very agressive form and hard to treat. so now we need the prayer brigade going. her name is bonnie and she is 75 years young. thank you everyone for doing this for her and me, i love her so much, she is so much more than a auntie to me, i love her like she is my mother, in fact she practicly raised me so am very close to her. thanks again everyone. huggggggs


1 Comments:

Blogger vicki said...

thanks so much faye, i will add you and your sister to mine. please let me know her name so i can say it to the lord, although we all know HE knows all lol hugggggs vicki

Post a Comment

<< Home