A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, August 11, 2005
some things i have made





hi here is a couple more things i have made 2shawls and a poncho. am so enjoying working with this cool yarn from joanns. what ya think? am working on my ornaments now for the ornament exchange coming up on crochetville, hehehe, this is going to be fun, and remember you can still sign up until the 30th of sept when names will be drawn to see who is sending to whom and who will recieve from whom. hmmm lots of whoms there isn't there LOL. take care and huggggggs


3 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

All of them are beautiful! I don't know why, but that green appeals to me so much-I love it. It's remarkable how it matches your curtains too :p. I can't wait to see the plum worked up. Mine didn't get that color yet and purple is one of my favs!

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Vicki, I agree with Deneen. Stunning, all of them. I love the green too.

Blogger vicki said...

thanks you guys i am makig a poncho now with that yarn. and will still have enough for another shawl LOL , hmm purple huh deneen? if they don't get it in let me know and i will swap ya some. hehehehe. take care you guys huggggggs

Post a Comment

<< Home