A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Thursday, August 11, 2005
day 13 of hubbys vacation
well today was day 13. we went for a nice drive up to mt. rainier. didn't go all the way up the mountain as i just can not hike anymore, but did enjoy the ride. we had so many plans to do stuff this vacation, but with gs being so high have decided to not do much. i am dissapointed, but i understand. gosh we are paying over 2.60 a gallon here. and thats regular. i hate to see what it is going to cost me to put gas in my t-bird cause it is a v-8. probably not the mose economical for us, but i do love my car, . today was chilly out and made pasta for dinner. felt wierd cooking in the house, we have bbq'd almost every day since july. tonight the meteor showers are suppose to start(we have these every year) but is cloudy so can't see them darn it. am working on another shawl. is really more of a sarong, i am using some light weight boucle' that i bought from rodney on e-bay(deneen you don't know what you did when you told me about him LOL) is very pretty and will post pictures as soon as possible. also am working on a green poncho using the same yarn i used for the shawl with the rainbow boucle'. i need to make a trip to the store and see what other colors they have. dd is not saying cause she says mom, you don't need any more yarn LOL. she is right, but that has never stopped me before LOL.

here are some pictures of my garden and flowers. the tomato plants are over 6 feet tall and some of the fruits are almost 8 in round. they are HUGE!!!! will take a pic when i pick them with the measuring tape. so you can see. the flowers are just some i have in my yard. i miss not being able to garden the way i use to, but hubby has helped me so i can still play in the dirt. till tomorrow my friends hugggggggggs


0 Comments: