A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Saturday, August 20, 2005
help please

hi i would like to add alot of your blogs to my list but i don't know how and can not figure it out even with bloggers help. if someone would like to help me do it i would be so greatful, i want to add things like your blogs, also things like from crochetville the buttons and what not. but am so dumb when it comes to this, all i know how to do is post and post pics lol so anyone want to help me walk me through it??? thanks so much hugggs


2 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Hi Vicki-

I use www.bloglines.com. You sign up (it's free) and they have you download a "sub with bloglines" thingy. They explain everything to you. You just pick the blogs you read, subscribe and they show up on your sidebar. Also it's great cause it updates when there are new posts, so you don't have to check the blogs you read all the time for new posts.

As a blog "newbie" this worked out well for me. No downloading pics of buttons, etc. and adding the links.

Let me know if it works out for you

Blogger vicki said...

deneen, thank you so much, will check into that. i want to have all the blogs i read on here and also let others link back to you guys, but am so not with this computer stuff. it sounds easy though so i should be able to figure it out. thanks and huggggs

Post a Comment

<< Home