A Place where I can keep in touch with all my online friends.
Some of my recent crochet projects
The WeatherPixie

MModern
YYum
TTechnological
HHelpful
UUnusual
NNoisy
DDelicious
EExplosive
RRich
BBouncy
IIntelligent
RRounded
DDevious

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2005
well today was much cooler

thank goodness, i thought i was going to die it was so hot this last few days. tonight the weather guys say RAIN, which i am so not happy about it. cause the roads now will be slick as heck. i finished another shawl last night and then also another poncho tonight. using the sesations rainbow boucle', in the pinks and whites. i so love that yarn.. i am making a blue one now. i need to seriously make soemthing else lol. been making ornaments too. not saying what as they are for the ornament exchange on crochetville. well i hope ya all have had a great summer, seems like it is almost over here. darn it. i am hoping that sun will come back. my garden still needs sunshine. the tomatos have been so yummy and am still am waiting for the beans to grow. darn it i knew i should have gotten my garden in sooner. the problem with me is that my back keeps me from doing anything major, it has been bad this last few weeks , but go back to the doc next monday and hopefully will change my meds as these so do not work anymore. living in pain sucks believe me. till tomorrow my friends. huggggs


0 Comments: